MEN'S CORPORATE STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY

I love my job as a photographer and call me a chatty Cathy but I always like breaking the ice by asking the simplest question: "What do you do for a living?" That gets the ball rolling and before long, my studio turns into a place where laughter and casual banter flows effortlessly plus new friendships are forged.

This photography subject hails from Austria , has been in sunny Singapore for 5 months and lives in Clementi. Who would I have thought that? Thoughts of a German-speaking "ang-moh" strolling at the wet market and eating nasi padang came to head..lol...well. this isn't such a rare sight nowadays and it is always heartwarming to know that they love our weather and are starting to embrace our local cuisine.

I decided a side lighting technique to capture him for this photo-shoot as I felt the depth and contrast would work well with his light complexion. I also included some black and white styles for his shoot and I really liked the results. He was a very good model, relaxed and as many modest subjects, he didn't think he looked nice smiling, which was not the case. I like it when I capture the naturalness of my subjects by clicking the shutter at that perfect split-second.







Comments

Popular Posts