Bon Voyage, Big Brother! - Family Studio Photography


Saying goodbye is never an easy task but if you are constantly surrounded by love and warmth of family then it is memories such as a great photo shoot filled with laughter and lovely banter that you will carry with you forever wherever you may go.
Big brother had finally graduated after 4 years in sunny Singapore and the family wanted to capture moments before he left. The mood was a tad sombre at the start but after a bit of cajoling, I saw the humorous sides of them appear and before long, I got really natural expressions and poses. I especially felt the bond between the two brothers and it was also a great opportunity for Dad to spend quality time out from his hectic business to let me shoot very loving shots of the couple together. It is things like this that make me love my job as a photographer! Till we meet again, Big Brother! All the very best in Denmark and come back to visit soon!















Comments

Popular Posts