TESTIMONIALS - NOV 2008

I went to Beauty Box which is located near Bugis Junction for my makeover.

On the whole, i really enjoyed the experience in Beauty box. The make-up artist who did my makeup was Vanessa and i enjoyed chatting with her. I think she did a good job for my hair and makeups.

Christopher who did my photo shoot is also a very nice guy to talk to - Can talk about anything under the sun. Both of them made me feel very comfortable during my stay there. The other staff there were very friendly too. Beautybox gave me the confidence that i can entrust my photo shoots to them although their price is a bit steep. But i guess if you want a good makeover and think it's value for money, then Beauty box is a good place to go.


Baby Podder

Group: Podders
Posts: 34
Joined: 1-March 08
Member No.: 43,137
Gender: Female Podder

link:http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?showtopic=4222&pid=2088491&st=360&#entry2088491


Comments

Popular Posts