TESTIMONIAL FROM COZYCOT - AUGUST 2008

url:http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?p=1529196


Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 710

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i done mine in the beauty box studio. one is for corporate photos, the other is for pregnancy. love it because it hold great memories! so far, the photos turned up to be pretty nice, commented by friends.

Cozy Celeb




Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 685

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went Beauty Box for my phototaking. Was told to bring my own clothes and the lady who did my makeup was quite good. My lashes are so short but she can really curl and lengthen it by thrice the length! Good job!


Cozy SuperStar


Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,578

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my makeover with friends last year was by Beauty Box.. we could bring our own clothes or wear theirs.. but i took the photo with what i wore that day.. the MUA was quite ok.. as for hairstyle, because my hair was sportin shoulder-length, thus not much styling... but my friends with long hair had some unique ponytails..

the PG was ok.. he mentioned that i had a long waist (nobody said anything before) which is quite true.. clothes that look normal on ppl looks weird on me!



Cozy Rookie


Join Date: May 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 168

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilusion
I did that when I was 18! So 21 never take photo again.

Actually beauty box is quite good IMO. The photographer knows how to talk nonsense and make you feel relaxed.

But that was many years ago...I don't know if he's still there.

HAHA!!
im also considering Beauty box too! hopefully they'll hv more promotions for birthday makeovers...

can u still remember the photographer's name?






link : http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?p=1529196

Comments

Popular Posts