Corporate Outdoor Photography

I was assigned to photograph the new CEO of  the Singaporean branch of Sumitomo Mitsui banking Corporation ( SMBC ).

The former CEO had been promoted ( within such a short period since my last shoot!) and Mr Mori was the newly-appointed CEO filling the designation.

Once again, the instructions were to photograph as many angles as possible within a 1 hour time-frame.

I had my work cut out for me as the sky was downcast ( no great natural lighting...;(((((  ) and they had remodeled the office and the great big sofa, which was much the focal point of my intended shoot spot, had been shifted to the 6th floor.

Still, Mr Mori was a great sport. He obliged my every request for poses and we moved from the main office to the reception and even went down to that great, big sofa on the 6th floor.

After much nerve-wracking quick shooting ideas, I wrapped the shoot within 45 minutes.

Quite a feat by my standards!




Comments

Popular Posts