CORPORATE OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY

I had the opportunity of heading out to shoot an outdoor photography project for the head of a foreign bank at his office premises a week back.

The instructions were set out that I had 45 minutes to complete the entire corporate photography project and the gripe about his past shots were that they had made him appear too stiff and that he preferred a natural approach and feel. Phew..I literally had to imagine the where, what and how to cram in at least 50 shots within such a short period..:(

Thankfully, my subject was totally unlike the cold, unapproachable stereotypical higher management types as he was cracking jokes throughout the shoot and that made my job a breeze.

His expansive office had full windows and that allowed me to use the stunning skyline as a backdrop and natural daylight to achieve these executive photographs. This really put my photography skills to the test but I am glad that the photo images turned out to my client's liking.:)





Comments

Popular Posts